What type of document can I provide to prove my address?

Have more questions? Submit a request

As a valid proof of address, we accept one of the following documents issued in the past three months:

Utility bill (ie water, gas, electricity, television services, landline phone bills, etc)
Bank/credit card statement
Council tax bill

Please ensure that all four corners of the document are visible. The easiest way to send this to us is through ‘My requests’ in our web trading platform.

You can contact our client support team by email at support@capital.com or using online chat if you need any further assistance. We’ll be happy to help.

Articles in this section

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful