Should I pay taxes?

Have more questions? Submit a request

Normally your profit from trading should be reported to your tax administration. It may though vary and depends on the local tax regulations.

We recommend contacting your local tax authorities to receive additional information.

Articles in this section

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful